A: Generally, the preowned product is available in the 27 member countries of the European Union, but 5 of these countries may not support, it Bulgaria, Cyprus, Finland, Malta, and Sweden, please refer to the checkout page.
B: Due to high transportation costs, some preowned products (Good used/Damaged for fix up/Damaged) will only support delivery to Germany. It is shown on the product page as shipped from "DE".
Condition Notes for Pre-owned Machines:
- New/ Open-box -> The item is in "like new" condition, never used or assembled. It returned due to buyer's remorse or a fulfillment error. It may show signs of repackaging due to our inspection service, which includes opening the box, taking photos, recording the serial number, and classifying its condition. The item is sealed and packaged in its original factory condition, with all original factory parts and accessories present and inspected to be in new or like-new condition.
- Good used -> This item has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in overall good condition. It will show aesthetic signs of wear, tears, and scratches(especially on the Tank/Lid). The item may be repackaged. Please note that this is a used unit, NOT REFURBISHED.
- Damaged for fix up -> The unit has functionality issues, such as a bad LCD, and requires fix-up and touch-up to become fully functional. It typically shows signs of wear, tears, and aesthetic issues such as scratches, dents, and cracks. The unit powers on but may be missing one or all minor parts, hardware, or accessories. Customers may need to purchase up to two units from us to create one functional unit. This is an excellent option for experienced DIY experts looking for fix-up projects.
- Damaged -> The unit is most likely to have damaged mainboards and does not power on. The cost of fully restoring it would exceed its value as spare parts.
- *FEP Sheets-> Users WILL need to replace FEP if the initial one is damaged.
for fix up
Testing on 3 Axis X/Y/Z
Miss one or all, Might not power on, Not Test
*All functional parts - monitor, LCD, UV light, Z-axis stepper motors, axis limit switches, power adapter
*Hardware Counts – complimentary assembly/maintenance tools
*Accessories – scraper, Allen wrenches, SD cards, tubes, clips, manual. The absence of these accessories does not affect the printing function.